Friday, August 05, 2005

Girl I'm just a Ginsters for your love

I wrote a post last night but I deleted it this morning because it made No Sense At All. I can be very pompous when I am pissed.

I liked its title though: maybe it was hangover needs anticipation. There are few things that can take the edge off the hollow-to-my-soul feeling I woke up with, but a cheese and onion Ginsters is one of them -- preferably heated up in a petrol station microwave and eaten straight out of the packet.

Chicken flavour SuperNoodles can help too, or reheated cold pizza, ideally with anchovies. I think it's the combination of stodge and salt that's such a winner.

Sadly, none of these things could be sourced in the New Building and I could not get it together to go and forage in the real world. But I did manage to find a sofa to lie on for a little while.

joella

No comments: