Friday, October 24, 2003

Ongoing fascination with cyberspace

I was wondering if it was, after all, Thatcher who privatised the railways. A search took me to Transport Blog -- what a wealth of information.

Mr Transport Blog *does* think the free market can provide public services, so we will have to disagree, but I thank him for providing such an incredibly useful site. I think this is probably what weblogs are supposed to be used for...

I poked around for a while and discovered he had a personal blog. Intrigued to find out what kind of person writes a transport blog, I went to visit. Not sure we would agree on much, actually, but was delighted to find a link to the Tower of Bears.

The Tower of Bears is part of Nobody Here, I site I had forgotten the name of but have been looking for for ages because I love Nose so much.

I do love the internet. It would have to be the thing I took to a desert island.

(It was Major's government wot did it, btw. But we can still blame Thatcher)

joella

No comments: