Thursday, October 30, 2003

Making the most of a bad day

I am having the day from hell at work. Yesterday my PC blew up (well, good as: a corrupted Last Known Good configuration). I got nothing done all day *and* took a lot of grief from the severe PC support person.

"You are not supposed to haff Netscape". "But I make web pages -- I have to look at them in Netscape". "It is not supported". "I can't believe it was Netscape that broke my computer". "Your profile is enormous." "I know, I've reported it fifteen times at least. Have you ever fixed it? No."

And the day before I bunked off early to go drinking with Mr B and left a lot of things to do yesterday that I couldn't do so all in all today has been shit.

Added to that I am trying to get enetation comments working and they won't.

But a few things have cheered me up. We went out for lunch. And I found this on the Onion: I Would Treat The Girl From The Muffler Commercial Right

Awwww.

joella

No comments: