Monday, October 20, 2003

Feeling small

Well, Harcourt Arboretum did the trick -- acers in autumn just can't be beat. And then we had dinner at Loch Fyne, which was mighty, er, fine.

S went to the aforementioned party and didn't come home til QUARTER TO SEVEN. That's rock enough for three.

But I'm glad I didn't go because I was already coming down with something which has now fully descended. There is snot everywhere. My head isn't working.

And to top it all I'm in Scotland. Not a bad thing in itself, far from it (stayed last night with my friend A, who fed me trout caught by her neighbour from a loch...), but I'm supposed to be working here and I can't think at all.

Am also a long, long way from my bed. Though there's one waiting for me in a Travelodge somewhere. Might go and find it for a bit.

Bleat. Snurfle. Meep.

joella

No comments: