Monday, August 11, 2003

David Palmer can't be dead!

24How did evil Marie a) get her hair looking like that with her hands chained to her waist and b) know that dappy Kate "wouldn't be safe out there". Is she higher up than we think?

How did they know that David P would be going out to press the flesh?

How long was the poison handshake plan in place for? He wasn't even the President ten minutes earlier. Bit of a long shot, no? When their other plan involved a cast of thousands.

What about all the other hands he shook after the poison one? Will all those people die too?

We went to a last episode gathering, which was a great way to do it -- wonderful synchronised gasps and applause -- but the plot holes come out faster when there are more of you...

Best bits:

David Palmer's 'You are all very bad people not to believe me, the wisest man who ever lived, but I let you off. All except you, ratbag Mike, you are fired' speech. Cool.

Jack: I need to test this, say something.
Sherry: I'm scared.
Jack: It's working.
Go Jack!

And Tony to slimy Chapelle: "So either fire me or get out of my chair".
Power to Tony!

How will I cope with Sunday nights now?

joella

No comments: