Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Victory for Kneely Chairs!

Back at the beginning of February I wrote about the chair fascism in my office, when my kneely chair was Banned. A man from the frighteningly named Posturite came to see me and brought me a chair which can do everything but make the tea, but upon which sitting is compulsory.

It was on trial, and I tried, I really did. But it gave me terrible neckache and made my legs feel heavy, and and and. I just can't work on chairs, I don't like them. And so today he came back with the nice but scary HR woman. He is taking it away and bringing me a kneely chair, only with a five point base so it is not illegal. I will look like a lunatic but I will not care.

Two months elapsed time, several hours of pain, several more of frustration, one lot of tears and many rants later, and I've finally got what I want. Which is almost exactly what I had before, but let's not go there.

joella

2 comments:

Jon said...

woww...First of all congratulations and this is something motivational for many individuals like me. Thanks for sharing.

Claire P said...

Great post! You are such a strong person who had overcome all your pain and problems. Keep sharing such inspirational posts with the readers.