Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Little fluffy poo

Well, something is working, whether it's the strange diet or the many odd capsules I am swallowing every day or the vast quantities of water I am drinking. I have never had poos like this.

Why is poo such a funny word? I have been using it a lot lately, and remembered a hilarious game Miles and I invented on a long boring walk home some time last year.

We were drunk at the time, but it does work sober, and you can try it whenever you are bored. It's sensible to play with at least two, otherwise you make stupid noises and people stare.

You think of the name of a song, substitute one of the words with poo, and say it out loud. Simple as that. 'How much is that poo in the window?', 'Dead ringer for poo', 'Brown girl in the poo' etc.

Our favourite though was 'I want to hold your poo'.

joella

No comments: