Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Better, kinda

Not feeling quite so much full of vitriol today. I have done some yoga and drunk some herbal tea and walked round the garden looking at all that life bursting through demanding to be lived.

I retain an inner sneer, however, especially for those who avoid telling you something you may find hard to hear but will find out anyway, those who look you in the eye and lie to you, those who try and sell you things that they know won't do the job they purport to do, and those who are stupid enough to believe the hype and don't listen to you if you are not.

In other words, the manipulative, the cowardly and the occupants of Golgafrincham Ark B.

When I get my period (any minute, by the sounds of things...) I will collapse in a little heap of pain and deep reflection, but right now the moral high ground is All Mine.

joella



No comments: