Sunday, October 01, 2006

Predictable start of term rant

What is it with students that they think cyclists don't have to follow the rules of the road? I wouldn't mind so much if they could actually cycle, but Oxford is suddenly stuffed with 18 year old shiny cheeked posh kids having near death experiences riding through red lights, making right turns where it's no right turn, not having any lights, and (and this is the one that really pisses me off) riding the wrong way down one way streets.

Cyclists need to have the moral high ground. Stop giving it away, you little bastards. If you are on a bike YOU ARE STILL TRAFFIC. If you crash into me and knock me off because you are cycling illegally I will hunt you down and kill you. And if I drive into you because you are cycling illegally I will feel no remorse.

joella

No comments: