Monday, April 26, 2004

"Working from home"

Today, I am working from home. I am getting lots done here in my pyjamas. It's very different here. I have had lentils for breakfast. I have waved my arms in the air a lot to Town Called Malice on 6Music. And I have spent longer than usual (usual being just long enough to press Delete) perusing the spam that makes it to my work email account.

Today it seems to be from people who write their evil messages in another language, Polish maybe, and then put it through an automatic translator. Hence

Exotic sex is urgently necessary for you!

1ncread1ably hooge and l0o0ng deek! (lots more in this vein)

and (my favourite)

Free yourself from kilograms promptly!

I think to free yourself from kilograms promptly, you buy drugs from a website, rather than taking the more sensible route of eating fewer lentils for breakfast, but to be honest I didn't investigate too closely.

joella

No comments: