Thursday, January 06, 2005

Television star

joella on tvI got a bunch of emails yesterday from people telling me they saw me on TV. I was very excited as I have never been on TV before, except in the audience of It's A Knockout in about 1978.

This time it was while I was doing a shift on the tsunami donation lines. I was only one of many colleagues, but I was the only one wearing a jumper which matched the DEC posters, so I expect that's why they chose me.

It's quite sad to be excited, but probably sadder is the fact that I didn't see it myself, so I carefully tracked it down on the BBC website *and* worked out how to configure Realplayer so I could take a screen grab (which normally come through blank from streaming media). But I have wanted to know how to do that for ages. Vanity is the mother of investigation.

joella

No comments: