Monday, January 03, 2005

Dry. Pensive.

Three days sober and counting! No alcohol till easter is the plan. It's going fine so far, though I have lots of spots. This could be time of month or it could be my liver detoxing. It was quite a toxic festive season.

But it's over now. Back to work with a vengeance tomorrow: I've been in a bit already, but everyone's back in the morning, and it will all kick off. Bleat.

On the bright side, I might get to blog more. M got Half-Life 2 for Christmas (not from me, I hasten to add) and the computer has been somewhat taken over by a series of boys shooting things and saying 'wow'.

There's probably a way I can blog from my new Pocket PC, but I don't know how to hook it up to the wireless LAN. I'm just techie enough to be frustrated by what I don't know how to do, that's my trouble.

Among others, but I shall take those to bed now and muse on them.

joella

No comments: