Thursday, December 01, 2005

The festive season starts here

Tomorrow we are off to the Nightmare Before Christmas. After a long term's plumbing and a couple of weeks best behaviour in New Job I feel I need to let my hair down and stop making sense.

We had an excellent chalet bonding/planning meeting last week, which was valiantly minuted by Ms Y, who has produced a detailed list of provisions and accessories and allocated them to people.

I therefore know that it is up to me to bring a cafetiere, celeb mags and Sos Mix, but that I need not worry about air freshener, iPod speakers, hairdryer, bath mat or Trivial Pursuit, for someone else is taking care of those.

Let's just hope it stops raining and goes back to being bleak midwinter, for that will be more fun on the beach...

joella

No comments: