Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Why is three days without wine my limit?

Jo says:
Are you working?
M says:
Kinda
M says:
Well, yes, but I could be distracted
Jo says:
Want to go out for the drink you didn't want to go out for last night?
Jo says:
Or one of us could do a 9.45 Londis run
M says:
Now, why did I think that was going to be what you were going to distract me with?
Jo says:
Or we could be sensible and make sure there are sheets on the bed
Jo says:
Which, currently, there aren't.
M says:
Ah. How about somebody runs Londisward and somebody makes the bed?
Jo says:
Bags I Londis! I made the bed last time.
M says:
Or we could try meeting up with Mr R-E, he of the worse back than mine.
M says:
But I suspect that might leave us both drunk contemplating an unmade bed.
Jo says:
Ring him quick and see
Jo says:
We could always make the bed together

joella

No comments: