Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy 40th Ms Y part 2

I know it's not the done thing to laugh at your own jokes, but I was thinking of Ms Y this morning and I remembered ms-y.xls, which I created for her many birthdays ago to celebrate her facility with a spreadsheet. And lo, it was still lurking in my personal files.

Friday night and the lights are low                                    
    Looking out for a missing row                                
        Consolidating her worksheet                            
            Formatting the cells                        
                She's in the mood for a chart                    
                    So she inserts some art                
                        She is the Excel Queen            
                            Young and sweet        
                                Only A1 * C13   

joella
                                   

No comments: