Monday, July 18, 2005

I have a male brain!

... according to the BBC, anyway. I kind of knew I would have since I watched Secrets of the Sexes last night and discovered that ring fingers being significantly longer than index fingers (as mine are) indicates exposure to above average levels of testosterone in the womb.

My mother told me years ago that that's why I am left handed, and I already knew that left handedness indicates some right-brain dominance, and I already knew that I have some of that. But I have a good left brain as well.

But I didn't know the thing about the fingers. Or that this also apparently means I have a strong heart and should be able to run fast. Better get out there.

joella

1 comment:

Jo said...

I am good at parallel parking! I am lousy at map reading though, must have been a blip somewhere. And I am only just learning how to wee standing up.