Sunday, January 22, 2006

Random stats trivia

I'm copying my mp3s over from the household PC to my new laptop. It is a mind-numbingly boring job, especially as I am taking the opportunity to weed out stuff I don't actually like and edit stuff which doesn't have any info attached (Track 1 by 'artist' etc). All this is more complicated than it should be, but I don't want to get into another online music rant.

But to stop myself going mad I have been swigging bone-dry Manzanilla and doing some surfing. Thought it was about time I checked my blog stats, see how I'm doing.

I'm doing all right - and today I had a visitor from Iran, which appears in the list as 'Iran, Islamic Republic of'. What on earth would your average Iranian want with my gentle brand of booze-soaked old-school feminism, I wondered. And dug a little deeper.

It turned out s/he (though fairly safe to guess he in this instance) was searching Google with the phrase 'self-pleasuring'. What a delicate phrase to use. And how splendid that this is what he should find.

joella

No comments: