Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Busted

What do you do with vanguards? Lead them, be in them, just be them? Whatever the correct pre-verb is, I feel I am doing my bit for lady plumbers.

Only not tonight. Tonight we did plumbing first aid. Plumbing S was not able to attend, so I was the sole representative of the fairer sex. What is the correct procedure in case of burns? Well, one thing you need to do is remove restrictive clothing. We were all agreed on that and provided helpful examples of such clothing. Collars! Belts!

Oh, and bras, said D the plumbing teacher. Definitely bras, they agreed, laughing heartily.

What I wish I'd said: "Yeah, but there's some urgency here, and it takes the average man about 20 minutes to get a bra off."

What I did say: " "

Arse.

joella

2 comments:

Phil said...

Hi Jo
Phil here. I am addicted to microsoft word's auto summarise feature. This is what you have posted this year reduced to 2%.

"Tonight we did plumbing first aid. Definitely bras, they agreed, laughing heartily. I turned 36 on Friday. A bit. Random Friday night thoughts
Plumbing teacher #2
Those screws positively glide into the board. The piano men said it couldn't live in front of a radiator.

I sought advice from my plumbing teacher. I get a new bathroom floor as a result."

Jo said...

Hi Phil. Yes, that more or less covers it. I wonder if the people who write bloggers' obituaries have discovered this tool?