Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Face it Bow, your MP is a nutter

I know it's bad, but I'm still watching CBB. A bit. Not live anymore, just the highlights. Thank god it's finishing on Friday.

Revelation of the last few days is really quite what a nasty piece of work George Galloway is. I watched him yelling at wee Preston and wee Chantelle last night with the gleam of a self-righteous dictator in his eye. No wonder he got on so well with old Saddam. He heard no counter arguments and he used his louder voice, bigger beef and greater articulacy to bully them until they shut up. It was compelling, in a horrifying sort of way. Is it really okay to let people behave like that and film it? I kind of had time for the Respect coalition once, but anything with a domineering ego that size at the helm has got to be Bad News.

Anyway, I was touched by Maggot's little go at him in the diary room. I want him to win, he's the most human one in there.

joella

No comments: