Thursday, July 22, 2004

Low level anxiety caused by low lying cloud
 
After work today, and after calling the builder's merchants to order supplies for Mick the builder for next week, and after buying snacks and drinks for seven or is it eight, and after finding plastic flowers from somewhere at S's instruction, I am off to
Womad.
 
Theoretically, it is all under control. I was ordered out of the advance party because I get too stressed, so when I turn up there the posse should be firmly encamped and all I have to do is chill out. How lovely the advance party are.
 
And the
weather forecast isn't too bad. So what am I worried about? Well, the sky was the colour of a seasick elephant this morning, and it's still cloud cloud cloud as far as the eye can see. Last year it pissed down, and I didn't like it.  Well, it's in the hands of the gods now. Back on Monday.

joella


No comments: