Sunday, June 20, 2004

Offski / tapski

Well, I am about to go on jolly hols with my parentals and sister. I have lots of books and summer skirts and am hoping I can get a pedicure.

Also utterly exhausted: after a long night on Stella-then-red-wine (WHY?) I got up early to finish fitting a garden tap for M&A with plumbing S. This involved us first drilling a hole through an outside wall with the most enormous drill I have ever seen. First we both held it, then we took turns. It was exhilarating but my arms are still shaky.



The tap itself is a tiny bit skew -- all to do with distance from the wall -- but we can fix that another time. What's important is that it works perfectly. No leaks, no drips, we even earthed it. Who'd have thought it. We rock.

Anyway, back in a week unless you can blog in Madeira. Which, thinking about it, you probably can. You can blog most places these days...

joella

No comments: