Friday, May 02, 2003

Cornflake Girl

It's happened! I have started waking up and wanting breakfast! In a sort of 'I need to eat now or I won't function properly' sort of way! This is a remarkable development.

Mostly I am eating cornflakes for breakfast, with So Good, which I grudgingly have to admit does live up to its name. In fact, I like the fresh version of it *better* than milk (though it goes funny in coffee, so you need the long life version, which I do not like better than milk). This is another remarkable development.

Also remarkable, but not a development... I thought of 'Cornflake Girl' this morning and tried to get into Blogger, but it was down. So I went off to do another search, to find out if I can eat cornflour or not (at the request of my aunt, whom I am visiting this weekend with my Australian artist half-aunt).

And Google result #4 is an info page about cornflour which has a link to Amazon to buy... Tori Amos's Cornflake Girl. You couldn't make it up.

joella

No comments: