Thursday, September 06, 2007

Headlines

(Because I am feeling over-committed and inarticulate. Oh, and a bit pissed)
  • One of the young men working next door appeared from nowhere and offered to carry a large box from the car to the house for me. I am not quite sure if he was the same young man who caught me wandering round the house in my bra and pants earlier this week when he was up a ladder out back and I had got in from plumbing and stuck my dirty clothes straight in the washing machine, but I think he might have been.
  • There's a lot to be said for getting someone else to choose six of your CDs for you to play in the car while you drive around. Even if one of them is a Qawwali album you bought by accident.
  • Interestingly, Qawwali reminds me a bit of Klezmer.
  • Cooking for boys is more rewarding than cooking for girls. Especially if they are Boys in a Band. They eat everything in sight and then have seconds.
  • I am nearly on holiday from job #1 for a fortnight and I cannot wait.
  • Job #2 has suddenly gone supernova and I'm a bit scared.
  • I need a van. Perhaps a van like you.
  • Yes, no, Alphabet Street.
  • Bleat.
joella

1 comment:

Tim said...

Everybody needs a van from time to time.
Unless it's Van Morrison. Obviously.