Saturday, October 29, 2005

A night for sore eyes

Feet and mallet

I should be down the Zodiac watching Four Tet. But I'm not. I'm instead sitting here with my hands spattered with gloss undercoat and my hair in a big handkerchief which my sister tells me makes me look like a chemotherapy patient. I tell her she can't talk, her appendix scar makes her look like she's got two belly buttons. There's definitely no gloves on round here today.

Suffice to say, I'm not really up to gigging company. And my eyes hurt. Not when they're open, but when I blink hard. I think this is from the dust from sanding.

We're at that horrible stage where all is devastation and you can't remember why you started this horrible mammoth task. With luck, by the end of tomorrow all will be clear.

joella

No comments: