Monday, March 07, 2005

If I ruled the world...

... I would obviously be a very benevolent dictator. But certain categories of people would automatically be banished to the salt mines of Siberia, no appeal, no return.

And clear front-runners would be anyone who owns (or whose husband owns) one of those BMW 4x4s. Round my place of work, these road hogging gas guzzling MONSTERS are usually silver, and driven badly by yummy mummies with platinum blonde hair and pokers up their ashtangaed arses.

Round my place of residence they are usually black, and driven badly by young men in baseball caps with someone riding shotgun who might actually *have* a shotgun.

I applaud BMW for coming up with a vehicle with appeal to such a diverse range of selfish human beings, and making it so easy to do the first cull come the revolution.

joella

No comments: