Thursday, February 05, 2009

I'll be out for a while

But I'll be back in a bit. I am just walking through the snow, finding out if this is it.

(That's a bastardised quote, so extra points if you get it).

I have SO MUCH to write about -- dressing for success, the absence of snow ploughs, the Beautiful Georgian City of Bath, whether or not 25 random things about me are interesting in any way, how much I am enjoying the West Wing. But I am flat out stressed out at the moment, mainly because I am currently doing an old-fashioned five day week in order to complete an impossible assignment.

I have some new photos of toilets, too. Oh well. I have to focus on the urgent, and the urgent is currently a slippery walk away.

laters

joella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she was gone gone gone?

Jo said...

She was! That has made my afternoon. x

Anonymous said...

cross generational and still hitting home