Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Going once more a-roving

By popular demand, I am going back to the Hot Place. It won't be quite so hot, but there will be other complications. I will be playing with Jing, so I have got myself a microphone headset, so I will in theory be Skypeable. I won't be Twittering, but I might be Yammering. I'll be blogging obliquely. I'll be MSNing. All of this is of course assuming there's an internet connection. There was last time, but that don't mean a thing.

I'm so looking forward to coming back. February will be over, the sap will be rising, and I can start on Project Gherkin (involving a propagator and some Seeds of Italy) and Project Skirting (involving a sewing machine and something from Clothkits).

joella

3 comments:

Tim said...

Oh go on - Twitter. It'll be a laugh.

Have a nice time, and don't forget your sunscreen.

Jo said...

I am Twittering a bit, as it goes. Are you? You can find me here.
I won't need sunscreen, I'll be all covered up.

tomato said...

Please give my love to the Hot Place and the people who sweat gracefully in it.

Travel safe xx