Wednesday, July 12, 2006

That pink hair in full


That pink hair in full
Originally uploaded by joellaflickr.

I think it's worse when people *don't* mention it, as I think they must be silently aghast. I have also had my left hand henna-ed, which is rather lovelier, but I am flying to Malawi tomorrow as I'm leading a workshop there next week and am slightly apprehensive about going through immigration in a conservative Christian country looking like a relic from Greenham Common.

But hey. The driver who is coming to meet me is called Blessings. What can possibly go wrong?

joella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricky blighter, hair. I didn't get where I am today by looking at photos of people's hair and saying 'I think it looks quite nice really' ... but I think it looks quite nice really.

Jo said...

Thanks Charlie. There are moments when I think it looks ok, but most of the time I think it looks like a bad home dye job. And, I don't *think* I ululate, but I'm willing to consider it. I shall practise in Malawi.

cleanskies said...

You worry too much. It looks lovely as ever.