Monday, April 03, 2006

Very earthy, slightly low femininity

I'm such a sucker for online personality tests. I found this one, at PersonalDNA.com via a bit of Monday procrastinatory blog-skipping, and bugger me, it turns out I'm a



... or at least I was this morning. The site I came from (a friend of tomato's) is authored by a Freewheeling Artist, which sounds like a lot more fun. They don't have a list of the other options anywhere, maybe I will have to go back and do it again when I am feeling more spontaneous (slightly low) and less authoritarian (slightly high). Which might be on Friday afternoon - I've a lot to get through this week, dammit.

Still, I only have average trust, so maybe it's all bollocks.

joella

1 comment:

tatton said...

This is a great thing, but I wish someone would do a british one. What about being left wing? That's much more in my personanility than any other rubbish.

Anyway you're Jesus to me, I'm God (Benevolent Creater)