Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Groovy urban boho life?

Shit, I have just written not one but two posts about my bloody *chair* at *work*, then went to read the blogs of my friends and realised that Justin Ruffles has described my life (kind of, he was describing someone else's really) as groovy, urban and boho.

Either he really doesn't get out much or I have got to get back with it. What am I doing, fixating on chairs, elegant and Scandinavian though they can be (if they are not banned)?

So. Groovy urban boho things that are happening.

1. Miles is listening to Orchestra Baobab while tapping on his laptop in our fairy-lit back room
2. I am not watching Footballer's Wives tonight because I am going round to Roger's house in a minute to swim in his pool
3. We bought a bike lock for our new shiny dustbin because the last two got stolen
4. I am going to India for Christmas

It's not really working is it? Bugger.

joella

No comments: