Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thoughts

I am so tired that I can't string a whole post together. So here are the thoughts that I might have developed into posts if I had a bit more energy.
  • I am so happy to have Peep Show back!
  • If I see that fucking M&S advert with Mylene Klass in it one more time I'm going to change the underwear buying habits of a lifetime.
  • Is there a more offensive poster on the high street at the moment than the one in the window of KFC advertising the 'Mum's night off family bucket'?
  • What the hell are we going to do with the giant (as in 4'x3') poster of a surrealist dog kennel that M brought back from the Rock in Opposition festival? Will it stay rolled up in the middle of the living room forever?
  • I have trousers to take up. I'm 5'4". I therefore always have trousers to take up, why can't I sew properly?
  • I hope it rains soon. I've had to take a hosepipe to the new perennials, and it made me feel a bit transgressive.

  • Alan Johnston banner





joella

2 comments:

Timbo said...

Is Johnson the best character in Peep Show or is it just me?

And re the KFC thing: totally.

Jo said...

I'm quite fond of Big Suze myself...