Saturday, January 26, 2008

The sun is out, the sky is blue...

... and I am sitting in a little room at the top of a tall house with the curtains closed typing about it. I am overly mediating.
 
M and I are two thirds of the way Up North and stopped last night in to see C and Wire the dog. We experienced the finest curry in Cheshire (probably) plus a rollicking live set in the pub next door afterwards. "Pulled into Nantwich, was feeling 'bout half past dead"... Cracking.
 
But we are feeling very much alive, specially after the Staffordshire oatcakes. And it's onwards to (hopefully sunny) Lancashire. Not sure what connectivity options there will be, so I have set my brain to receive birthday greetings telepathically.
 
joella

1 comment:

Richard Aedy said...

Happy Birthday for last Sunday, Joella. And though I don't think you're looking for consolations, if you need one remember I'm six years older than you.